December 14, 2022

120 ♛ Merry Christmas

 

Gosh, I can't believe Christmas is right around the bend! That's a holy moles realization. -laughs- This awesome pose is from a new sponsor, shutter up! So cute! Put me under the tree and give me away! Haha! This outfit is from Osmia! I won it off facebook, so I thought I would be sweet enough to blog it for them since they were generous enough to give things away! I think it's the least we can do!


♛ Head: Nova 3.1 EvoX from LeLutka.
♛ Body: Reborn from eBody.
♛ Head Skin: Cassia from Glam Affair.
♛ Hair: Greta Hairstyle from Doux.
♛ Body Skin: Ipanema Curvy Skin - Valley from Velour.
♛ Shape: My own creation.
♛ Freckles: Body & Face Freckles from Pumec.
♛ Eyebrows: Cotton eyebrows from Nimu.
♛ Eyes: Sensible Eyes - BOM - 05 - B from Avi Glam.
♛ Nails & Rings: My Deluxe Square Nails & Accessories from PUKI.
♛ Eye Shadow: Ayr from Synergy.
♛ Lipstick: Autumn Lips from Booty's Beauty.
♛ Outfit: Azalea Sweater & High Jeans from Osmia.
♛ Pose: Christmas Joy from ShutterUp Poses.
Share: