December 12, 2022

119 ♛ Red Christmas


 Santa is coming soon and I can't wait! This cute PJ outfit is from Boujee Baby which is on by my sweet friends, Bre. She is an amazing designer and I'm so happy I was able to blog this for her! You can find it on marketplace. She also has matching kid outfits for this. There is also different patterns too! You'll see them soon!

♛ Head: Gaia 3.1 EvoX from LeLutka.
♛ Body: Reborn from eBody.
♛ Head Skin: Cassia from Glam Affair.
♛ Hair: Toxic Hairstyle from Doux.
♛ Body Skin: Ipanema Curvy Skin - Valley from Velour.
♛ Shape: My own creation.
♛ Freckles: Body & Face Freckles from Pumec.
♛ Eyebrows: Cotton eyebrows from Nimu.
♛ Eyes: Galaxy Eyes (Purple) from *K* Kitty Corner.
♛ Nails & Rings: My Deluxe Square Nails & Accessories from PUKI.
♛ Eye Shadow: Gaia 3.1 EvoX from LeLutka.
♛ Lipstick: Gaia 3.1 EvoX from LeLutka.
♛ Outfit: Mommy & Me [Santa] from Boujee Baby!
♛ Pose: Cath Static 1 from Lyrium.
Share: