December 12, 2022

118 ♛ Black Christmas

 


Hey everyone, it's getting that time of year where everyone is going crazy and getting busy for Christmas, including me! However, I wanted to stop and show you a few things that I have gotten recently.

A new event that I was able to blog for this round, Orsy. We have the outfit from Pink Elephant. Super cute, comes in many colors and has many options for the body types. We have a cute different colored eyeshadows but I choose black with the extra accessory from POUT! We had this cute jelly lipgloss in many colors as well but I chose the darker one to match what I was wearing from Serenity. Then the cute winter stockings, which you will see below from Yunikuu! Finally, my cute pose that you see in full with the wine glass below from Whatever. So many awesome things are at Orsy, so I would totally check it out.


Orsy Event Information:
Featuring: Accessories, Apparel, Cosmetics, Decor, Jewelry, Poses, Shapes, Skins, Tattoos
Event Opening Date: December 9, 2022
Event Closing Date: December 23, 2022


♛ Head: Gaia 3.1 EvoX from LeLutka.
♛ Body: Reborn from eBody.
♛ Head Skin: Cassia from Glam Affair.
♛ Hair: Toxic Hairstyle from Doux.
♛ Body Skin: Ipanema Curvy Skin - Valley from Velour.
♛ Shape: My own creation.
♛ Freckles: Body & Face Freckles from Pumec.
♛ Eyebrows: Cotton eyebrows from Nimu.
♛ Eyes: Galaxy Eyes (Purple) from *K* Kitty Corner.
♛ Nails & Rings: My Deluxe Square Nails & Accessories from PUKI.
♛ Eye Shadow: Iris Eyeshadow from POUT at Orsy Event.
♛ Lipstick: Jelly Lipgloss from Serenity at Orsy Event.
♛ Head Piece: Santa Hat with Lights 2022 from Ethyn's Burgers.
♛ Corset & Panties: XTina Set from Pink Elephant at Orsy Event.
♛ Stockings: Xams Winter Stockings BOM from Yunikuu at Orsy Event.
♛ Pose with Wine Glass: May I Drive with you from Whatever at Orsy Event.
Share: