January 22, 2019

04 ♕ Sexy Time


Today, I bring you some awesome things from some of my new sponsors! First off, I would like to tell you about my eyes and makeup! They are both from GO Makeup! Eyes will be at Sense Event and Lips will be at Dubai Event! There are several colors available for eyes including the beautiful green, I'm wearing! There are 6 lip colors beautiful nude colors. The next is the outfit and belly chain from LIC. The anchor belly chain has silver and gold choices. The outfit has lots of colors plus tint! It's amazing! Finally, the pose is from Jess poses! So beautiful!

♕ Opens: Jan 18th

♕ Opens: Jan 20th

Credits:
♕ Head: Tala v3.0 from Catwa!
♕ Body: Maitreya v4.1 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Luna Shape [Catya] from Elle et Lui!
♕ Skin: Cora [Sunkissed] from Izzie's
♕ Eyes: Brown Eyes Collection from Go Makeup @ Sense Event!
♕ Lipstick: Charlotte Lipstick [03] from Go Makeup @ Dubai Event!
♕ Hair: High Life [Reds] from Stealthic!
♕ Belly Chain: Anchor Belly Chain from L.I.C.!
♕ Outfit:  Booty from L.I.C.!
♕ Shoes: Sukkulente from #EMPIRE!
♕ Pose: Mur Pose from Jess Poses!
Share: