January 21, 2019

03 ♕ Casual Monday


Some cute goodies in today's post! My hair is from the amazing designer, Stealthic. I swear I'm not addicted...Okay, so I am. I have pretty much all of it! -laugh- But doesn't that tell you how awesome his hair is? I just love how easily Cadence flowed on me. You get a styling hud, color hud, and a tint hud. The next thing is this cute top from Cherry Bloom. It's exclusive for Maiterya. I love it, fits so well! Finally is the pants from Osmia. I love the details in these pants. There is a hud for the laces with it. It comes in Maitreya, Freya, Isis, and Hourglass!

Credits:
♕ Head: Tala v3.0 from Catwa!
♕ Body: Maitreya v4.1 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Luna Shape [Catya] from Elle et Lui!
♕ Skin: Cora [Sunkissed] from Izzie's
♕ Eyes: Sovereign [Tropics] from IKON!
♕ Hair: Cadence [Reds] from Stealthic!
♕ Shirt:  Lana Top from Cherry Bloom!
♕ Pants: Phoebe Lace-Up Jeans [Blue] from OSMIA!
♕ Pose: The Bella Series [#2] from An Lar Poses!
Share: