January 21, 2019

01 ♕ Black Beauty



What a beautiful day it is. Oh Hi there! I'm May! Welcome to Southern Peach. I've been blogging for several months, even though this blog doesn't look that way! I do hope you enjoy what I have to bring!

Today, We will start with this lovely dress! The dress is from Alter. It comes in many different colors. It is made for Maitreya, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP. 

My hair is from Sintiklia. It's called Elvina in Red. Such, a pretty hair! I just love it.

My shoes are from #EMPIRE called Bouvardio! They were a 50 L$ Friday deal, you may catch them in the store! It's a fatpack of many colors in a HUD.

Credits:
♕ Head: Tala v3.0 from Catwa!
♕ Body: Maitreya v4.1 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Luna Shape [Catya] from Elle et Lui!
♕ Skin: Cora [Sunkissed] from Izzie's
♕ Eyes: Sovereign [Tropics] from IKON!
♕ Hair: Elvina [Reds] from Sintiklia!
♕ Leg Tattoo: It's only a dream from Queen of Ink!
♕ Dress: Demi Sexy Dress V2 [Black] from ALTER!
♕ Shoes: Bouvardio from #EMPIRE!
♕ Pose: The Bella Series [#4 Mirrored] from An Lar Poses!
Share: