December 4, 2021

111 ♕ Winter Fun


 

I been doing some Christmas fun lately. It seems that many sims are taking to the idea of Christmas and Winter! It's so much fun. As a person from Georgia, there are some things I am in absolute love with and one of those things is snow as I rarely get to see it!

This beautiful scene is can be found at the Southern Roots sim where the Adams Photo Challenge is being done! You should really check it out. Super pretty! I got so many super pretty photos.

The main thing I wanna focus on for this blog is my outfit! My hair came from Magika, it is part of their 2020 collection. The hoodie came from Pink Cream Pie. It comes in many colors and for many body sizes. Finally, my boots and pants are from part of the same set called Frank from Blueberry! I do hope you check all these great stores out!

♛ Head: Briannon 3.1 EvoX from LeLutka
♛ Body: Legacy from The Shops
♛ Head Skin: Lolya from Pumec
♛ Body Skin: Fair Body Skin from Glam Affair
♛ Freckles: Lolya from Pumec
♛ Eyes: Borealis Eyes from Avi Glam
♛ Nose Piercings: Briannon Nose Set from LeLutka
♛ Ear Piercings: Carmen Earrings from e.marie
♛ Face Tattoo: Royalty from Beauticonic Studio
♛ Eye Shadow: Melody from Dernier
♛ Lipstick: Autumn Lip Palette from Booty's Beauty
♛ Hair: Let It Snow from Magika
♛ Nails: Glam Nails & Rings from Real Evil
♛ Hoodie: Leanne Hoodie (Fatpack) from Pink Cream Pie
♛ Pants: Frank Jeans from Blueberry
♛ Boots: Frank Books from Blueberry
♛ Pose: First Snow Pose Set (#3) from Lyrium.
♛ Sim: Southern Roots

Share: