March 23, 2020

66 ♕ Sweet Blossoms


Hey guys! I hope you're staying safe during this quarantine! I got some cute things for you today! I hope you enjoy!

Before I get into my sponsors on this post, I wanted to talk about the Eyeshadow and Lipstick I have on! The eyeshadow is from Veechi, I have fallen in love with Veechi this past couple of months. This eyeshadow is called Vivid Ravishing Shadow, it was for FLF, and has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ, and Lelutka! The Lipstick is from Mai Bilavio, a new store that I recently discovered that I love! This lipstick is called Essential Gloss and has 11 colors in the pack mine is only for Genus, I am unsure if she sells it for other heads for this particular pack but I'm sure you can find out!

My first things to mention is my nails and outfit! They are both from Charmed. My nails are called Blossoms of Japan. They are in shape of the coffin nails and are made for Alice, Belleza, Ebody, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, and Vista! There are 10 colors on the hud! The Aurielle outfit which is a top and skirts separately comes in sizes for Alice, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Lara, and Legacy! There are about 4 Fatpack HUDs, one is exclusive and 3 Minipack HUDs to choose from! I absolutely love the solids Fatpack HUD!

Finally, the Classic Beuty Marks from Voodoo! These are BOM only, so as long as your mesh is BOM friendly, you can use it! There are 4 different beuty marks, you can see all 4 in the picture above plus a mirror one on the other side of my face! Each face type may be different when doing these.

♕ Head: Baby Face W001 from Genus!
♕ Body: Maitreya v5 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Personal Created Shape<3
♕ BOM Skin: Lefort [Tone 6] by Revoul!
♕ Eyes: Lee Lenses from EUPHORIC!
♕ Hair: Vilde from Entwined!
♕ Ears: Steking Ears form Mandala!
♕ Eyeshadow: Vivid Ravishing Shadow [Red] from Veechi!
♕ Lipstick: Essential Gloss [Caramel Cream] from Mai Bilavio!
♕ Nails: Blossoms of Japan from Charmed!
♕ Beauty Marks: Classic Beuty Marks [BOM only] from Voodoo!
♕ Top & Skirt: Aurielle from Charmed!
♕ Pose: I honestly forgot...Oops.
Share: