March 12, 2020

58 ♕ Denim Love


Hi all! I bring you some cute things today! My lipstick comes from Voodoo at the Skin Fair which opens on the 13th! 10 color hud and is made for Genus, Letluka Evolution, and Catwa! My nails also from Voodoo matches the Lipstick "Honey Bee". it has a 10 color hud and is made for TMP and Maitreya! My dress is from New Engima Apparel at Up Event which closes the 15th! So, you better go now! It comes with shoes (not pictured) and a beautiful owl necklace! It's made for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink! It has 8 different types of denim to choose from. My pose is from my new sponsor, Pixel Perfect Poses! It's so fun to use for close up nail shots! You got to check it out!

♕ Head: Baby Face W001 from Genus!
♕ Body: Maitreya v5 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Personal Created Shape<3
♕ BOM Skin: Lefort [Tone 6] by Revoul!
♕ Tattoo: It's Only a Dream from Queen of Ink!
♕ Eyes: Lee Lenses from EUPHORIC!
♕ Lipstick: Honeybee from Voodoo @ Skin Fair!
♕ Hair: Tori from Truth!
♕ Ears: Gothic Longing from PUMEC!
♕ Nails: Honey Bee [Stilletto] from Voodoo @ Skin Fair!
♕ Dress: Yasmin Dress from New Engima Apparel UP Event!
♕ Pose: Look At My Nails from Portrait Pro Poses!
Share: