July 7, 2019

21 ♕ Just Another Black Outfit


Hey guys, I decided to blog this photo because I'm just in love with the overall appearance that I had achieved with it! Down below you can see my headshot! To see the closer look of my bindi and nose piercing from PUNCH! The crescent moon is the bindi and the 'Lune' is the nose piercing which also happens to look like a crescent moon! The necklace is the Passion from Real Evil Industries. It's both regular and RLV scripted. My belly piercing which is also from Real Evil was featured at an event (I'm sorry I don't remember which one now!) but should be in the marketplace or instore soon! It's a color changing unicorn piercing which I also got the dolphin, both lovely pieces to add to your collection! The top is from ISON called Cropped Button Top which I have the fatpack which comes with 9 total colors plus 2 bonus colors that are not for sale buying them separately!




Credits:
♕ Head: Tala v3.0 from Catwa!
♕ Body: Maitreya v4.1 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Luna Shape [Catya] from Elle et Lui!
♕ Skin: Alma 06 [Basic Line] from Glam Affair!
♕ Hair: Tori from Truth!
♕ Bindi: Crescent Moon from PUNCH!
♕ Nose Piercing: Lune from PUNCH!
♕ Necklace: Passion from Real Evil Industries!
♕ Belly Piercing: Espirit Belly Piercing [Unicorn] from Real Evil Industries!
♕ Shirt: Cropped Button Top from ISON!
♕ Pants: I can't remember.
♕ Pose: Statement (5M) from HelaMiyo!
Share: