July 3, 2019

20 ♕ Oui Paris!



Hello! I know it has been a long time since I posted but I had to since I won the shopping event to Liason Collaborative! It was a Paris Theme this round! I just love it! As you can see, this silver effiel tower fits right in home with my decor! Just love it! It is from Tarte! The dress is so cute on me. I just love Paris themed clothes. I wish it was in time from that Pride Festival last week! This is from Ls Sucrris de Fairy! Finally the cute pose I'm in is from Luane's World which can all be found at this month's Liason Collaborative!

Event:
Liason Collabortive
Date: July 3 - July 26!

Credits:
♕ Head: Tala v3.0 from Catwa!
♕ Body: Maitreya v4.1 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Luna Shape [Catya] from Elle et Lui!
♕ Skin: Alma 06 [Basic Line] from Glam Affair!
♕ Hair: Desire from Stealthic!
♕ Home: Lakeview House from Redgrave!
♕ Wall Letters: Blossom Letters from Dustbunny!
♕ Curtains: Fairy Curtain [white] from +Half-Deer+!
♕ Dress: *Paris* Blue Dress 2 from Les Sucrries de Fairy!
♕ Tower: Eiffel Tower Marquee [Silver] from Tarte.!
♕ Pose: Maybe It Was Me 2 from Luanes World!
Share: