October 6, 2021

107 ♕ The Fun Begins

 


I don't know. I had to blog this when I saw it was still available for DFS! I just had to Okay! Don't judge me! I'm late on the uptake! Wanna know more about DFS after this? Hit me up, I'll be glad to talk to you about DFS, AveryMae Amore!

The "bottom" of the peach trees is from Hayabusa Designs and I'm telling you if you have not seen their store, I highly recommend it!

If you have not been to the Treats for Tots, I suggest you go!

From DFS - These Items were for the Home & Garden Expo & Valentine's Day!

♕ Autism Boar
♕ Home & Garden Gnome
♕ Stat Stuffy - Rainy Springs (Rainbow)
♕ DFS VDay Field 2021 - Falling Rose

From Treats for Tots Event - October 1st - 31st
♕ Family Halloween Board from Dulce

My Stuff:
♕ Tent: Tent from ProStreet Cars!
♕ Tree: Peach Tree from Hayabusa Design!

Share: