February 7, 2020

38 ♕ Purple Workout



After a good break from blogging, I decided to come back! I think it's time to show you my newest picture! I'm in love with this outfit from Astralia called Jessie. You can find it at Anthem! It comes with both top and shorts in 12 colors. It is rigged for Legacy, Freya, and Maitreya! So, I hope you go and get you a copy! I just love it!

♕ Head: Baby Face W001 from Genus!
♕ Body: Maitreya v5 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Person Created Shape<3
♕ BOM Skin: Naomi [Honey] from . MILA .!
♕ Eyes: Lee Lenses from EUPHORIC!
♕ Eyeshadow: Hex Eyeshadows from -bus-!
♕ Lipstick: Ombre Lipstick from LP!
♕ Hair: Jealousy [Reds] with add-on Bangs [Hime C] from Stealthic!
♕ Ears: Gothic Longing from PUMEC!
♕ Nails: Coffin from Astralia!
♕ Rings: Princess Bento Rings from Swallow!
♕ Bellyring: Espirt Unicorn from Real Evil!
♕ Necklace: Passion Collar from Real Evil!
♕ Outfit: Jessie from Astralia @ Anthem!
♕ Pose: Reina 4 from NinaX!
♕ Background Found at: Backdrop Cove
Share: