September 8, 2019

35 ♕ Harm No One


Harm No One? But I'm a demon, I can't do that! -laughs-! I'm kidding! This shirt says Harm None, well I mean I can do that in real life, not sure about SL. -laughs-! No, I'm kidding,  I promise! This awesome shirt is from my newest sponsor After Midnight Fashion! It is for mesh bodies and does have many other huds for different sayings! This is available at the Up Event, Sept. 1st - 15th.

The next thing, you see those red specs! That's something new from Deadly Nightshade, it's a photo brokeh that is color changeable in edit mode! You can also wear it or rez it! it's totally up to you!  just love it! This will be availble at Suicide Dollz!

♕ Head: Catya v3.0 from Catwa!
♕ Body: Maitreya v4.1 from Maitreya!
♕ Shape: Mellow Shape (Chubby) from Mellow
♕ Skin: Seo [Milk] from Insol!
♕ Eyes: Eyes of Lilith [Sith Pure] from Cureless[+]!
♕ MakeUp: Unsure, don't remember.
♕ Hair: Reyane [Selection] from Truth!
♕ Bindi: Crescent Moon from PUNCH!
♕ Nose Piercing: Lune from PUNCH!
♕ Nails: Stiletto from Astralia!
♕ Nail Polish: Black Red Nailpolish from Kitty Dolls!
♕ Top: Hayden Sweatshirt from After Midnight Fashion @ Up Event!
♕ Shorts:  Jimena [Ocean Dark] from Blueberry!
♕ Brokeh: Brokeh Photo Effect from Deadly Nightshade @ Suicide Dollz!
♕ Pose #1: Model Set #132 - Pose #2 from Focus Poses!
Share: